Get requests but don’t want to change your lists or the set loaded. Temporarily add them to the ‘Live Queue‘ list. Play them any time then simply through them away. Most features associated with a list also apply to this one. Exceptions are described below.
Live Queue ( Display Grid )
The ‘Live Queue‘ is not> like any of the other lists.
- It cannot be saved.
- It is always the first list in the display-grid but it cannot be the only list.
- The loop () setting cannot be changed.
One reason to use the ‘Live Queue‘ would be for requests you do not want to create a list to hold. Another example would be that you have songs to play but you don not want to put them into a list until you have checked them out.
Like all lists, when a song is added that does not exist in the library, it is analyzed to determine the duration and to automatically trim any silence from the beginning and ending of the song. Most features and functions associated with lists are available for this one including being able to set multiple next songs in it.
Live Queue ( Add )
Top Controls: ( Left to Right )
- : Add selected songs to the end of the live queue.
- : Find songs on your mass storage devices.
- : Count of how many songs are selected.
when mouse moves over it.
- : Count of how many songs were found in the selected path.
Directory Controls: ( Top to Bottom )
- Top control is used to select the drive where songs are located.
- Middle control is used to select the directory where songs are located. Double click on a directory to select it. All usable audio files appear in the list control on the right. If the control remains empty, then no usable audio files were found in that directory.
- Bottom control shows all of the paths where audio files have been loaded from before. Use it for easy movement between the directories where your audio files are stored.
NOTE: Right-click on a path to delete it. You must confirm the delete.