Set up to 999 ‘multiple next‘ songs in advance. Switch one with another. Insert them anywhere into the existing sequence. View all of them in a window with the same switch feature. Clear all of them with one click.
Clears all of the ‘multiple next‘ songs set in the player. It does not clear the actual next song. You cannot change its sequence in this window.
- Song Name #3 in ‘Soft Rock’
Opens a window (seen on the right) that shows all ‘multiple next‘ songs in the display grid, the lists they are in and their combined play time.
- ‘Next Time Remaining:‘ control shows the total play time remaining for all ‘multiple next‘ songs, including the next song.
- The first column shows the number assigned to each song. Right-click on the digits in this column to switch a number with that of another song. This pop-up shows what would appear if you right-clicked on number 8 in this column.
NOTE: This switch feature is also available in the display grid using the numbers in the save () column.
They override random mode until they have all been processed.
- The background color of songs in this window is used to make it easy to identify which of the following lists they are in:
- Worklist (Song Name #1,6,7 in ‘Alternative’)
- Playlist (Song Name #4,6 in ‘Hard Rock’)
- Nextlist (Song Name #1,2,3,6 in ‘Soft Rock’)
This partial image shows what happens in the display grid when you select only one song. Only the digits () that appear in the save () column are relevant to this function.
- When the song you select is already a ‘multiple next‘:
- Left-click on the digits to remove the selected song from the list of ‘multiple next‘ songs. All remaining numbers are corrected accordingly.
- When the song you select is not a ‘multiple next‘:
- Left-click on the digit(s) to set the selected song as that ‘multiple next‘ number. Set up to nine hundred and ninety nine. ()
- Right-click on the digits to insert the selected song into the existing ‘multiple next‘ numbers. The resulting pop-up lets you choose which number the selected song will become. All existing numbers are corrected accordingly.
|NOTE:||Right-click on the digits of any ‘multiple next‘ song in the display grid to switch its number with that of any other ‘multiple next‘. You don’t have to first select it to use this feature. The resulting pop-up lets you choose which number to switch with.|