Set up to 999 ‘multiple-next‘ songs. Switch one with another. Insert them into the existing sequence. View all of them in a window with the same switch feature. Clear all of them with one click.
Multiple-Next Review Window
Clear all ‘multiple-next‘ songs. This control does not clear the next song. Likewise, you cannot change it in this window.
- Song Name #1 in ‘Easy Listening’
Open a window (seen on the right) to view all ‘multiple-next‘ songs in the display grid, the lists they are in and their combined play time.
- ‘Next Time Remaining:‘ control shows the total play time remaining for all ‘multiple-next‘ songs, including the next song.
- The first column shows the number of each song. Right-click on the digits to switch a number with that of another song. This pop-up shows what appears if you right-clicked on number 8 in this column.
NOTE: This switch feature is also available in the display grid using the numbers in the save () column.
They override random mode until they have all been processed.
- The background color of songs in this window identify which list they are in:
- Worklist (Song Name #1,6,7 in ‘Alternative’)
- Playlist (Song Name #4,6 in ‘Hard Rock’)
- Nextlist (Song Name #1,2,3,6 in ‘Soft Rock’)
Set & Switch Multiple-Nexts
This image shows what happens in the display grid when you select a single song. Only the digits () in the save () column are relevant to this function.
- When the song you select is already a ‘multiple-next‘:
- Left-click on the digits to remove the selected song from the list of ‘multiple-next‘ songs. All remaining numbers are corrected accordingly.
- When the song you select is not a ‘multiple-next‘:
- Left-click on the digit(s) to set the selected song as that ‘multiple next‘ number. Set up to nine hundred and ninety nine. ()
- Right-click on the digits to insert the selected song into the existing ‘multiple next‘ numbers. The resulting pop-up lets you choose which number the selected song will become. All existing numbers are corrected accordingly.
|NOTE:||Right-click on the digits of any ‘multiple-next‘ song in the display grid to switch its number with that of any other. You don’t have to first select it to use this feature. The resulting pop-up lets you choose which number to switch with.|