Customize eight different controls. Load and save their custom settings any time. Timed volume changes with a single click. Customize the values & frequencies of the equalizer and high-mid-low controls. Customize the fades used in ‘Automatic‘ mode. Customize four of five effects controls.
Opens a window that shows the names of the presets loaded in the player and if any have a load pending or have been changed.
- The left side flashes yellow & cyan when a load is pending. ( / )
( IE: / )
- The right side flashes red & white when changes have been made. ( / )
( IE: / )
- VOLUME : These controls on decks A & B have more functionality than to simply move the volume up and down. They let you easily move to exactly the same volume level every time you click. Create your own levels using the Volume Stop editor. When moving between levels, the left and right click features are different for these controls on the current and next decks.
- Left-click for timed changes.
- Right-click for immediate changes.
- EQUALIZER : The player has a ten band equalizer. This type of preset consists of the slider values combined with the frequencies associated with them. They can be loaded or saved at any time during the operation of the player. Each slide control has the following parameters.
- Range: minus ten (-10) to plus ten (+10).
- Frequency: 80 to 16,000 hertz.
NOTE: Right-click on a slide control to open the editor window. The player must be stopped to use the editor.
- FADES : All are measured in seconds or tenths of a second. They are the amount of time the player will use for the different features of automatic mode.
- Volume : Timing of volume changes between levels.
- Fade-In : Fade incoming song up to desired volume level.
- Auto Fade-Out : Fade outgoing song down to zero during automatic song changes.
- Next Fade-Out : Fade outgoing song down to zero during manually triggered song changes.
- Global Cue : Amount of time to remove from the start of songs.
- Global End-Cut : Amount of time to remove from the end of songs.
- Fade-To-Pause : Timed fade down to zero before pausing, triggered by right-clicking on a pause control.
- Fade-Out Delay : Amount of time to delay before initiating the fade-out feature.
- Fade-Out : Time it takes the playing song to fade and then stop playing.
- HIGH, MID, LOW : Adjust the corresponding ranges on both primary decks. This type of preset consists of the dial values combined with the frequencies associated with them.
- Left-click on a digit to reset the dial to the default value.
- Right-click on a digit to open the frequency editor. (Only when stopped) .
- Effects : Left-click on a control to turn an effect on & off. (Also available in the editors). Right-click on a control to open the corresponding editor and change the parameters of an effect. Changes are reflected immediately in the player. This lets you create effects on the fly in a live situation. Create your own custom effects presets. Load and save them anytime.